Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some Run 5 Stats for You!

Wow!  My 5th and final run was a tough one.  Not because of the distance or the bridges (and there were, I think 2 small ones), but just because I was dead tired, and my quads had pretty much said "we're done!"

I powered through, but it wasn't anything "special."  I know, a pace that's still under  7:40 (considering all that was done today), isn't too shabby.


Ryan was there for the hand-off, and I was glad to give him the bracelet to continue on!  Jokingly, I had offered to "trade" my last leg to Jessie or Beau; they both had slightly shorter legs (2-ish miles).  Had they said "yes," I might have done that, but I'm really glad I kept that last leg of 2.9 miles despite my "complaining" about it.

Here's a cool "action shot" of me handing off the bracelet for the final time!  Thanks, Beau, for taking that & sending it to me!
 

2 comments: