Friday, May 9, 2014

3 Days + 6 Runs = Tired Legs

I'm now beginning to think (or maybe I need to change that & say "know") that running on what should have been my rest day, Thursday, was probably not a good idea.  My legs are very tired.

Let's recap: Wednesday was 6.5 miles of speedwork on the treadmill, Thursday was a double run day of 2 miles each, and today was a triple run day of 3 miles, 2 miles, and 3 more miles.  By now you probably know that those runs (other than the speedwork) are being done outside in the sun & heat.

Tomorrow should be another run day.  Oh, did you pick up on that?  It should be a run day.  In fact, it should be some bridge work because it's been more than a week since I've run bridges.  I'll be honest, though; I don't know if I have it in me.  Right about now, all I want to do is cuddle with Dave, catch up on all of the TV that I've missed, and sleep.  Man, I sound like a whole ball of fun, don't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment