Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm Packed!

Whew!  Packing can be checked off of the list!  Here's what I've got.  I plan to start out in my black New Balance shorts, turquoise Champion top, pink tie-dye Zensah calf sleeves, and white Thorlo Experia socks.  With the exception of the shorts, that's almost a complete redo of last year's starting outfit.

I've got two more bags of back-up outfits in case something gets too sweaty or gross.  Each bag has shorts, a top, and a fresh pair of Experia socks.


Lastly, I've got a final bag of back-ups for the back-ups!  Two more pairs of shorts, three pairs of socks (including the oh-so-cute argyle Zensah compression socks), and my blue tie-dye Zensah calf sleeves.

Next up is a ZipLock with some extra small towels because you can never have too many dew-rags (as Dave and I like to call 'em).  I might not need them all, but it's nice to have extras for teammates who might.  I'll be keeping one small towel and a bigger beach towel in a tote bag because I know I'll need those.

I can't imagine that I'd need them, but I'm bringing a second pair of sneakers just in case!  There's be nothing worse than having to run in soaking wet squishy sneakers!

1 comment:

  1. I have always told you that you are my role model.
    Besides all the wonderful educational things that I learned from you, you have to teach me how to pack!!! Is that a sandwich size bag??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete