Friday, May 16, 2014

A Grandma-ism

Grandma got her delivery of Dr. L yesterday.  As she puts it, "The good doctor made a house call."  (Seriously, how cute is she?!)

I spoke with her earlier today, and she commented on how my note instructed her to stay "well hydrated."  Hey, as a runner, I know the importance of staying well hydrated, so why should Grandma be any exception?  She just gets to hydrate with wine!

She told me she was going to wait until 4pm today to have a glass.  I reminded her that it was socially acceptable to have a glass before 4pm, and she said that's a good thing because she didn't know if she could wait that long.  Hysterical!

It's 4:49pm.  I sure hope the good doctor's made a house call (or two) by now.

2 comments:

  1. She needs to come to Florida so I can meet that lady!! :-)

    Judy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal opinion is that white wine is perfectly acceptable after breakfast until 5pm. After 5pm it is time for red wine! What I refer to as my motor oil.
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete