Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Have a Confession to Make

Forgive me, blog-o-sphere, for I have sinned.  Today should have been a rest day, but I did not rest; I ran.  Not only did I run, but I ran twice.  Yes, twice.

Don't worry, both runs were short (2.01 miles each according to RunKeeper). Despite telling myself that I'd keep it semi-easy at aim for a 7:30 pace, my runs were at 7:05 and 7:13 (respectively).  It was quite sunny & hot this afternoon at 5pm-ish when I ran, so the 7:13 pace was not easy.  (To be honest, the 7:05 pace this morning wasn't easy either.  Haha!)

Tomorrow's not a rest day, and I don't intend to swap today for tomorrow.  Does that make any sense?  I'm kind of confusing myself trying to figure that out.  Anyway, I hope to get back to a 3-run day tomorrow and get in somewhere between 6 and 9 miles.  We'll see if that plan comes to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment