Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Got the Pictures!!!!!

Woo hoo!  Thanks, Dad!  Mission accomplished!  

What I can't quite figure out is why Grandma looks miserable holding the bottle of Dr. L.  Seriously, who's upset when holding a bottle of wine?!  Dr. L is damn yummi Riesling too.  Maybe the bottle's empty, and she's sad that it's all gone.  (Good thing wine.com is delivering Grandma's Dr. L tomorrow.)

At least she looks happier here with her Bad-Ass Grandma sign!

Ok, is she not the cutest Grandma ever?!  Love her, love her, love her!  This is one of the many reasons why Grandma's the only person who gets phone calls on relay days!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! I love her..
    I know you put her up to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the best Grandma ever!!! We def have the best Grandma EVER!
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. I love how she got rouged up for the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete