Thursday, May 8, 2014

9 Days to Go!

Just 9 more days until Kim's Keys100 Adventure Part 2 kicks off!  Can I get a "woo hoo" from the crowd?!

It's 3:47am.  My rule used to be that you had to wait until 4am to run because, let's face it, if you're running outside before that time, you look a little suspicious.  At 3:59am, you'd look like a thief; at 4:01am, you'd look like a fitness fanatic.  At least that's the way it is in my mind.  

Other than my crazy 8-mile middle-of-the-night Ragnar run in February, I haven't done much night running, and I don't plan to do that now.  With my luck, I'd do something dumb in the dark like twist an ankle, and end up on crutches this close to the race.  Uhhhhh, no!  Crutches aren't a good look on me.

Although I haven't yet seen this, I think it is time to go back to bed!


Until later, world!

1 comment:

  1. 3:59 a.m. - you look like a thief or a drunk. 4:01 a.m. - you still look like a thief or more likely a crazy, out-of-control, addicted runner!

    ReplyDelete