Saturday, May 18, 2013

Time to eat!

With Hans doing the 7 Mile Bridge, we had time to swing by a Publix.  I'm being very careful with what I eat.  Would rather be on the "too light" side with all of the snacks than be "too heavy" and regret that later.  I'm sticking with pickles (which I just had a bunch of!) and now am enjoying a PB&J.  Thanks for making those, Dave!!!  They're as good here as they are on the boat!!!!

One of the only times I didn't have my phone with me meant that I missed a great photo op.  A gorgeous royal blue Lamborghini pulled into the parking lot!  Yes, a nice and new (I'm pretty sure) Lamborghini in Publix in Marathon!  The guy didn't even park far away!  Seriously, you drive a car like that and you don't park far away?!  Oh, and he also seemed to have a heck of a time trying to get out of the car!  LOL  (Why get a car like that if you can't get in & out of it with some ease?  That's probably a topic for a whole different blog!)

We're going over the 7 Mile Bridge now.  Just saw Hans!  Go, Hans, go!!!!  He's over the hump, so the worst part is done...somewhat!  Still sunny and hot, HOT, HOT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You really love those pickles! I know what to get you for your birthday next year. Can't afford the Lamborghini.

    Way to go Team!

    Lourdes

    ReplyDelete