Saturday, May 18, 2013

3rd run done!

For those of you who know what the plan was, we're off of that, so don't think that I'm done yet!  LOL

It's f*$@ing HOT out!!!!  But it's ok, and we're swapping out more often to make up for the drain that the heat has on you.  Check out a snapshot of what the Weather Channel app said was happening just a few minutes before I started my run.



It's a bit hard to see from what's above, but it says "Feels like 94!"  I wasn't lying when I said "hot," now was I?!

So here's a quick summary.  My third run was about 3 miles.  Maybe my iPhone screen was not clean, maybe my fingers were too sweaty/sunscreeny, or I wasn't clicking on the right part.  (It's hard to see the screen when it's so sunny out!)  But anyway, I started my run before I could get my RunKeeper app going, which means I ran slightly more than what you see below.



What I'm really happy about (and super proud, if I do say so myself) is my first mile pace on that last run!  Look at what's below!!!

 
Seriously, that's insane!!!!  I actually passed another racer at about the 0.75 mile mark, so I'm still really cookin', and he actually said to me, "You're killin' it!"  Yeah, I was!  Thanks for noticing!  :-)
 
Here's the map of my third run.  I went all along Marathon Airport and through the halfway checkpoint.
 
 

Hans is tackling the 7 Mile Bridge now.  Go Hans!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment