Friday, May 17, 2013

On the road...

Headed to Key Largo now!  Woo hoo!

Met 4 out of my 5 teammates; they're all very nice!  (See, Grandma, one less thing for you to worry about!)  Got a big van, plenty of room, and are headed south.

Remember my blog post about the "sign" that I was meant to be doing this?  (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, shame on you!  You didn't read my first post, and that makes Baby Jesus cry.)  Well, what would you say the chances are that someone on my team has a brother who's in the Coast Guard and stationed in Staten Island?  It's true; that happened!  But, it turns out that my cousin doesn't know him.  (Heard it's a large site with lots of people.)

By the way, it's just barely 11am, and I'm already starving!  Ready to hit the snacks, but want to be careful of what I eat today.  Gotta feed the machine, right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment