Friday, May 17, 2013

The adventure has started!

Woo hoo!  The adventure has started! 

As of 7:06am when I was pulling out of the driveway, Kim's Keys100 adventure was here!  A few things hit me on the ride down to Miami to meet up with my teammates.  And no, before you ask, I am not driving and blogging!  I'm at a quite lovely McDonald's just mere miles from my first real "destination" of the day.  (At this point, anything 17.1 miles or less is considered "mere miles.")

Here are this morning's thoughts in no particular order.

  • It's a gorgeous day.  That's got to be a sign that tomorrow's going to be equally as gorgeous!
  • Traffic headed down to Miami, on a Friday morning, was surprisingly light on the Turnpike!
  • I hate it when Yahoo Maps gives you one set of directions, and your GPS gives another set.  What to do?  In my case, I followed the GPS.
  • I haven't been into a McDonald's in a really, really long time!  Are they all updated like this?
  • If you have not heard the Pitbull song (featuring Christina Aguilera) called "I just want to Feel This Moment"), you've got to do so!  It's going to be my theme song for this entire adventure.  (Linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jlI4uzZGjU)

Ok - I think that's all for now!  It's going to be a big day, but I wanted to do some morning sharing!

    1 comment: