Saturday, May 18, 2013

4th run done!

Who's missed me?  More importantly, who was worried when I didn't update this for a while?  Yeah, yeah, all of you, I'm sure!  Love & hugs to you!!!  :-)

So here's a update.  After lunch, I had a tummy ache.  Not sure why.  I wasn't hungry, and I wasn't too full.  The good news is that it's one of those that I can just stretch out, so once I was able to get out of the van & stand, I was pretty much good to go.  Not sure where I left off as to who was running, but what we decided to do was have Beau finish his run (about 3 miles, I think), then Morgan went for 2, and then I went for what I thought was 2.1 miles.  Well, my RunKeeper got to 2, got to 2.1, got to 2.2, then 2.3, then 2.4, next was 2.5, and I'm beginning to ask myself if I heard 2.1, but the team meant 3.1!  Sh*t!  Well, the good news is that I didn't have to go to 3.1 miles.  It ended up being 2.57 miles.  Whew!  I was beat after that, and soooooooooo happy to see Ryan to hand off the bracelet to him!

Below are some stats & the map.  I'm still under 8 minutes per mile for all of my runs, but I'll be totally honest, this is hard!!!!  (You must be rolling your eyes and saying, "Really, you thought it would be easy?!")

 

 



Here's what I've done so far (according to RunKeeper), but keep in mind that run 3 was really a bit longer since I couldn't get the app to start right away: 4.89 miles, 4.05 miles, 2.86 miles*, and 2.57 miles.  What's that total?  Seriously, my brain is fried, but I'm still lovin' it!  Go Team 5!!!

Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I WAS worried, but tried not to show it!
    Stay strong...remember, tomorrow this time, it will only be memories!
    Feet have WINGS!!
    Love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried too! I'd been checking in all day; then realized it had been a while and thought, oh no, what happened? It's been so cool that you've kept us up on your progress; I'm rivited. Go Kim! xoxoxJE

    ReplyDelete