Saturday, May 18, 2013

A few random thoughts

Random thought #1: The "Livin' La Vida Loca" Pandora station is not what I thought it would be.  I don't change stations in the middle of a run, so I had to deal with it for 37 minutes and 43 seconds.  The next run will be with a different station.  (I know, I know...nothing new on race day!  My mistake.)

Random thought #2: This Neutrogena sunscreen seems to make my face sweat more than usual.  (I know, I know...nothing new on race day!  Sweet Mary, when will I learn?!)

Random thought #3: There are lots of cute team names!  I'll try to document a few, but the 2 that come to mind are "3 Chicks, 3 Sticks" and "6 Chix, No Dix."  Oh, just saw "Scrambled Legs!"  Funny!

Random thought #4: BEAUTIFUL scenery!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Armed Forces Day!
    A Winning Team - A Winning Day!
    Love~

    ReplyDelete