Saturday, May 16, 2015

Some Updates

Hans called to check in & see how everything's going.  He said Morgan's team is killing it!

As I'm standing on the side waiting for Renee to hand off to Kevin, I hear someone calling my name.  (Hey, there have to be a few Kims around here today, right?  That person couldn't haven't meant me! Au contraire!)  It was Beau from my last two relay teams!  How cool!  So good to see him out here.  In typical Beau fashion, he had a smile on his face & looked like he was having a ball!

2 comments:

  1. Runners are a loyal and supportive group of people. Just two years ago you knew no one in this run. Now at every stop, there is someone you know and you've made such good friends with Hans and Morgan. The incentives just keep running up - yeah - corny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Joan! :-) Such a cool family of runners :-)

    ReplyDelete