Saturday, May 16, 2015

How Are the Others Doing?

It's really cool to be able to keep in touch with Hans, Morgan, Melanie, and Addie (via her friend, Lisa).  Everyone's doing well!  Morgan's team is likely almost done.  They're killing it and will be done way before my team.  Hans and I have been texting back and forth, and he's doing really well too!  Looks like he'll finish before me.  I'm not sure where Melanie & her team are; we haven't seen them at all today, but she's texted me a few times to say she's doing good.  And I've asked about Addie; her friend Lisa said she's still looking strong & seems to have found a second wind.  I'm so happy for all of them!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Is Bethany running???
    Love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your concern and happiness about fellow runners are ample proof of what a very cool girl you are!

    ReplyDelete