Saturday, May 16, 2015

I'll Say This Next Part Only Somewhat Facetiously...

...FML!  (If you're easily offended by "colorful" language, don't Google that!)  With Tony taking an extra leg, that pushed the rotation back, and it means I've got the "Hell's Tunnel" section.  It's brutally hot since the mangroves are so thick on each side and there's no breeze whatsoever.  Envision running through a 2.9 mile oven.  That's what awaits me.

I've filled up my vest up with almost 40 ounces of chilly Powerade & will wear that to help me out.
This is not me; I'm much cuter...even from the back!

2 comments:

  1. I know your language so I know what FML means...but when did you get a TATTOO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know what FML means...some of us even use the whole words :-) Yes, you are waaaay cuter from the back!

    ReplyDelete