Saturday, May 16, 2015

I Messed Up & Misjudged the Bridge

So, I sort of messed up!  Based on the description, I thought for sure that my run was the bridge and not just a bridge.  Well, I ran hard for my 2-ish miles.  Problem was this leg ended before the bridge, and G was supposed to go next.  We're trying to save her for the 7 Mile Bridge, but I was so wiped from running my 2 miles hard that when Renee said "do you want to keep going?" my answer was simply a "no" via a shake of the head.  G had to jump in, and I felt so bad!

Well, no worries.  G is wonderful and actually said she enjoyed the beautiful view and that it was good because she was getting sleepy.  Haha!  My team rocks!

Here's how my run went (for those who are wondering), here's my Garmin info.  (Couldn't get my Runkeeper going.  It's hard to see where to click in this bright-ass sun!)


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you knew to say no.......good instincts.........
    It's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always trust your instincts and remember this race is a TEAM race. Glad G knew to ask!

    ReplyDelete