Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's Not Hot or Sunny Enough!

Yes, this was my exact thought before this morning's later-than-usual run.  I know, I know...who really wants it to be hot & sunny for a run?  Well, if you're getting ready for the Keys100, you best be putting yourself in that category.


This morning's run wasn't too long (4 miles) because I planned on doing a second run this afternoon when it would (hopefully) be hotter and sunnier.  The saying "be careful what you wish for" was certainly in the back of my mind.

Even though this afternoon's run was hotter and sunnier, Weather Channel said the "feels like" temperature was only 81 (with 57% humidity).  I'm not sure where they came up with a UV index of 2 because it was certainly sunnier than that.

I did 3 miles just before, and there will be no third run today.  That'll come in the future.  For now, I'm wondering what my legs will feel like tomorrow after running twice today out in the warmer-than-usual weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment